Wednesday, April 1, 2009

7 Things I love




Last night the lovely Stephanie over at Bonjour Madame passed on a Kreativ Blogger Award to me. I am honored that she would choose me as one of the recipients as her blog has been such an inspiration to me. The rules of the award are to list 7 things you love and then pass the award along to seven more blogs.

Here is my list of favorite things:

1. My family, they mean the world to me. I am blessed to have many aunts, uncles, and cousins in addition to my parents and my sister. We are very close.

2. Shopping at Farmers Markets. I love the smell of all the fresh fruits and vegetables.

3. France, I want to live there.

4. Teaching Sunday School. I teach 4 and 5 year old children, they ask the best questions and really make you think.

5. Trains. I love trains, I think they are the best way to travel.

6. Pearls. I wear pearls everyday and have since I was a teenager. Pearls are simply elegant.

7. Libraries. I love books and think visiting libraries is a great way to spend an afternoon. I love to read and learn new things and you can do both of these things at the library.

OK, I am passing the award on to the following:

Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide
The Vintage Scarf Blog

Message in a Teacup
Dreams of Genevieve
Of a Certain Age
Olive Rue
The Beautiful Life Blog

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can't go wrong with pearls. They go with everything and will remain classic. Plus it's so Coco Chanel!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! And you've been commenting on my blog, but I had no idea you had one of your own. It's lovely.

I've added your "A Simple Life to the favorites on my blog. I'll visit often.

Bonsoir!

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

Congratulations on your award ~ you truly deserve it! Thank you so much for passing it on to me, I am very grateful!

Lauren said...

Congrats on earning this award!! And thank you soo much for the nomination!!
-Lauren