When I decided to celebrate my birthday in Paris this year I vowed not to purchase anything from Hermes until then. I was going to save my money and buy some fabulous items to celebrate. Things were going really well until this scarf started calling my name.

I love Kelly Bags. I have one and it is my favorite bag. It has spoiled me for all other bags. So when I saw this scarf, a Kelly going through an x-ray machine, I couldn't resist. OK, now I promise to be good until I get to Paris.
4 comments:
You are too funny!
I have a confession to make: I think I may be the only love-all-things-French girl who doesn't own a Hermes scarf. Scarf advice, svp.
Oh this is lovely. Really lovely. You know the other day I was thinking about how often I have to put my bag on a conveyor belt to be x-rayed for security. The thought (I wonder if it damages the bag) went through my head. And now this scarf! I'm still debating if I'm going to the Hermes store in Houston next week. If I do, I will not be able to walk out without something.
Enjoy your scarf!
It's not often that I see a scarf and really like it. That said, I ADORE this scarf! I may just have to go buy it.
Annecychic: You do not have an Hermes scarf, you are missing out. If/when you decide to get one, go to a boutique to purchase it, you will get to feel the scarves and try them on. I bought my first scarf from the boutique in New York. It was so much fun trying all the scarves on, it would not have been as nice if I had just ordered over the phone.
Stephanie: go to the boutique in Houston. Even if you don't get a scarf you should get a scarf ring. The wood and horn scarf rings are very light and extremely useful, even for your non Hermes scarves.
Lillian: the scarf is even prettier in person. There are also a few different colorways (black, hot pink, pale blue, taupe.)
Post a Comment