Saturday, April 25, 2009

Creating an Hermes Scarf

This is a video of a scarf printing demonstration by Hermes at the South Coast Plaza boutique. The name of the scarf he is creating is Les Amoureux de Paris. I would love to be able to attend one of these demonstrations in person, but I am never near a boutique when they visit.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh. Thank you for posting this. I gasped at the end when he lifted the screen. You are fueling my desire for more scarves :)

annecychic said...

This is amazing. How interesting, how beautiful. How did you find this video? Are these demonstrations something that Hermes does only in your area?

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

Amazing! I would love to see this in person...
I am lucky enough to own 2 Hermes scarves that my husband bought for me and I will treasure them forever, even though they don't get worn that often!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Ali x

celiajuno said...

Glad everyone liked this.

Annecychic: I found it while searching Hermes Scarves on YouTube. Hermes sponsors these events at boutiques all over the world. Sometimes they even have a craftsman in the store making a Kelly bag.