Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paris Breakfasts

I know many of you already know this blog. For those who don't, Paris Breakfasts is the blog of Carol Gillott, a very talented artist. She creates really wonderful watercolors of Paris. My favorites are her Laduree watercolors.

A few weeks ago I was visiting her blog and noticed that she was painting portraits of pets in front of Laduree. I had to have one so I emailed her this picture of Winston


and she created this lovely piece for me.

I love this watercolor, it is my new favorite piece of art. I can't wait to frame it and hang it up in my room.

4 comments:

annecychic said...

I love the Paris Breakfasts and I love your watercolor! And, I'm happy to see you posting again. I hope all is well.

Marsi said...

That's adorable. I have one of her paintings as well -- Laduree macarons and boxes -- but yours is so much more special!

Stephanie said...

This is adorable!

celiajuno said...

A: I sent you an e-mail earlier today. Sorry it took me so long to respond to yours.

Thank you for your comments ladies.

Marsi, I love the macaron watercolors, they always look so delicious.