First I have three Longchamp Pliage bags. The brown and red are the small folding handbags 8x8x5.5 and the purple is the zippered backpack 10x12x4. The backpack still has the tags on it (it was a gift and I am not a backpack person). The small handbags have been used but are still in good condition. All of these fold for easy packing. Magnums.net has descriptions of both of these bags on the website.
I also have two Missoni items. First is a knit scarf. I have only worn this once, the colors don't really work for me. I also have a poncho. It just doesn't look good on me so it needs a new home. The scarf is approximately 72" long and about 10" wide. I think the poncho is a one size fits all but there is no size on it so I can't really tell. It is a little hard to measure.
If you would like something please post here or send me an e-mail at celiajuno@aol.com. I will wait until Monday. If more than one person wants something I will have a drawing. The items no one wants I will give to the thrift store.



6 comments:
Officially putting my name in the hat for the scarf. :) You and Kristi and really inspiring me to do a big clean out this weekend. I'll see what I can come up with too.
Tossing my hat into the ring for the brown Longchamps. Will email you as well.
Put my name in for the red Longchamp drawing please! I too have been in need of a closet cleaning for awhile now, especially with fall coming soon! You and Kristi really are an inspiration to us all!
I would like to have ANY Longchamps bag - any color, any size, any anything! I've always dreamed of having a Longchamps bag.
Man, I hate to do this, but ...
realistically I won't ever use a purple fabric backpack bag. Even if it IS Longchamps.
So ... I respectfully withdraw my request. It needs to go to some one that will both adore and USE it!
either missoni item would be welcomed and cherished by me!
Post a Comment