I love Julia Child, she is one of my heroes. She is proof to me that good things can happen after forty, (she was 50 when her first cookbook was published.) Her memoir, My Life in France, is another of my favorite books and my copy of her cookbook is one of my prized possessions.
There is a new movie coming out next month partially based on My Life in France. Meryl Streep is playing Julia and I can't wait to see it. Here's the trailer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I cannot wait to see this film--I've been catching the trailer all week! Have you visited Julie Powell's blog and read about the Julie/Julia project? She's currently writing blogging about the film on her blog, "What Could Happen?"
http://juliepowell.blogspot.com/
Great post! Thanks for reminding us to be on the lookout.
I just recently visited Julie's blog. I wish I had known about it earlier.
Post a Comment