Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hey, look at this, two posts in one day. I just want to wish my sister a very happy birthday. She has her own blog, My Happily Ever After, which is linked on the side of my blog. (There are really cute pictures of my nephew on there.)

My sister is one of the most beautiful and talented people I know and she inspires me everyday. She is a very talented writer and is now taking photography and sewing classes. Most importantly, she is one of the best mothers I have ever known. My little nephew is so lucky.

So Traci, I just want you to know how much I love you and how lucky I am to be your sister. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Aww...that made me cry. Thank you :)

annecychic said...

I know you've been busy with your new puppy, and it sounds like you've got other things going on in your life, but I'm happy to see your posts!

Thanks for the post about your sister; I feel the same about my sis and try to tell her as often as I can.

And your nephew is so cute!