Last week the lovely Annecychic over at My French Corner sent me the most beautiful gift, a lovely Moutet tea towel. It is so beautiful and is the perfect color for my kitchen. She received a gift from Stephanie at Bonjour Madame and posted a "pay it forward" post on her blog, offering to give the first three people to respond a Moutet towel. I was not one of the first three but she sent me one anyway. The towel arrived after a particularly difficult weekend and really put a smile on my face. She reminded me that there are people in this world who care about others. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her, your kindness means more to me than you will ever know.
In addition, I would like to thank each and every one of you who follow my blog, read it and post comments. It is always good to know that someone is listening. I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and look forward to more fabulous posts from all of you. Your ideas, thoughts and comments have really helped me in my transition to a simpler life.
Like Annecychic, I plan to pay it forward but I am waiting until after I get back from Paris so I can find something really special to share.



2 comments:
I'm sorry you had a rough weekend :( Let me know if there is anything I can do.
This is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!
Post a Comment