I have a new tea set. I ordered it last week from Pierre Deux. I really like it and will use it this afternoon. I like the tradition of afternoon tea. It is really nice to just sit alone or with a friend, enjoy a cup of tea and a small treat, and just relax. When I have a chance to visit New York, Paris or London, I like to visit a tea salon. My favorite is Laduree in Paris. It is really gorgeous and I feel refined and elegant whenever I have tea there.

Do you like afternoon tea?



7 comments:
I love afternoon tea. Although I am usually at work during that time, I keep my favorite tea, "thé de Noel" that I buy in Geneva, Switzerland, at my desk and have a cup around 3 o'clock every day. Such a great tradition.
Ahhh, Laduree :)
I have to admit, I love tea, but I love iced tea, unsweetened the best. It gets hot here and I normally reach for something cool. I do enjoy a cup of hot tea at night before I go to bed if it does not have caffeine.
I like tea as well. Though, I think it is the tea-time--that pause gourmande--that I secretly enjoy!
Who doesn't and especially at Laduree. My favourites are the caramel macaroons, xv.
Wow, beautiful tea set and capital idea! I love tea, too. I like Japanese style.
Oh yes, love afternoon tea out somewhere, sometimes the most insignificant little tearoom can be a delightful surprise. However, Laduree does take some beating!
Ali x
I often take afternoon tea with my mum, we have cucumber and salmon sandwiches and lots of lovely little homemade cakes, your teaset is very pretty ....
Post a Comment