
I am keeping a list of things I want to look for when I am in Paris this fall. This necklace is at the top. If you visit Mai Tai's Picture Book you will see her wear this necklace often. I love all the looks she can make with this necklace and it was her pictures that inspired me to add this to my wish list. It is a solid silver necklace from Hermes in a very versatile length. The necklace can be worn as a single strand or doubled for a multi-chain look.
Now, I don't have any illusions that wearing this necklace will turn me into Mai Tai. It is, however, a classic piece that I can dress up or dress down and wear for many years. I think it will make a lovely 40th birthday gift to me.



4 comments:
Mai Tai should get a commission from H. I recently got this necklace and it is fabulous. It's really versatile and is substantial enough to stand alone. I don't like wearing a lot of jewelry pieces at once and this necklace is perfect.
Yes, this looks truly fabulous and a classic that would go with absolutely any outfit! I wish I could add it to my wish list too, but I think my list is already too long!
Ali x
I also saw a piece on MaiTai's site that I love: the LIFT pendant. She should get a commission from H; every piece she wears looks stunning on her.
Ok, I need to tell someone....I am the proud new owner of a very gently used black 32 sellier ardenne kelly bag! I've been saving up for a while for this. Now I must get off this H kick and back to reality!
Post a Comment