As you already know, I love Hermes scarves. There is just something special about them. During a web search for Hermes scarves I stumbled across this video on YouTube, it is one of my favorites.
Love this video! Expensive little habit indeed. After reading (stalking) maitai's picturebook blog I want another one bad. I have one and only one. And now I also want one of those scarf rings too. I'm going to Houston soon and I checked, yes there is a boutique there.
If you visit the boutique in Houston ask them if they will give you a set of scarf knotting cards. They look a little like playing cards but there is a picture of a model wearing a scarf on one side and instructions for tying the scarf on the other. They are fabulous. Maybe I will write a post about them one day.
Thanks for the tip. I will. I stalk the Hermes website at least once a week and look at all the pretty colors. I'm thinking I may need a pink one next.
3 comments:
Love this video! Expensive little habit indeed. After reading (stalking) maitai's picturebook blog I want another one bad. I have one and only one. And now I also want one of those scarf rings too. I'm going to Houston soon and I checked, yes there is a boutique there.
I remember picking mine out in Paris. (sigh)
If you visit the boutique in Houston ask them if they will give you a set of scarf knotting cards. They look a little like playing cards but there is a picture of a model wearing a scarf on one side and instructions for tying the scarf on the other. They are fabulous. Maybe I will write a post about them one day.
Thanks for the tip. I will. I stalk the Hermes website at least once a week and look at all the pretty colors. I'm thinking I may need a pink one next.
Post a Comment