


This is the second post in my Simple Inspiration series. I adore Renee. I love her classic style, it is very appealing. I have a lot of pictures of Renee saved on my computer, she is to me a true style icon. Many other people agree too as she has recently been named to Vanity Fair's Best Dressed Hall of Fame. She is one of my inspirations for many reasons. Renee's skin coloring and hair color are almost identical to mine. When she wears things I can get an idea of how they might work with my coloring. She wears a lot of jeans and black tops. She also loves Hermes and has a magnificent collection of Kelly bags, including two vintage crocodile Kellys. She wears these bags with everything from dresses to jeans and looks wonderful. She even has a canvas strap for her black croc Kelly allowing her to wear it messenger style, too cool. (I think I need a canvas strap for my Kelly.)
Renee wears her clothes, they don't wear her. Like all true icons, she knows what looks good on her and sticks to those styles.



4 comments:
She is one of my favorite style icons too...esp. those nude shoes!
I love that vintage Kelly she carries. It looks like it has a nice patina and it's had years of great use. I saw it in a magazine once and it reminded me of some of the vintage bags I saw at the Palais Royal in Paris. I vow to get one next time.
I like her style too.
I had never looked at her in that way, but your photos show she has true style. I also think with her shorter hair and a few character lines, she looks so much more chic and interesting to me than she ever did in the past. Thanks for sharing. As you know Im a big black shirt and jeans gal, like you, so I'm always looking for inspiration in that area, as well. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more of your inspiration posts.
Kristi
I have one quip about Renee Zellweger and it has nothing to do with her style. I actually admire her style and that she is so loyal to Carolina Herrera. My problem with Renee it is that she physically looks so incredibly different in real life vs. in her movies. In her movies she displays her emotions- Happy and smiling, sad and crying, etc. On the "Red Carpet" and in paparazzi photos she always seems angry--she purses her lips together and squints her eyes at the photogs. I know that every celebrity must get sick of the camera from time to time, but she is such an inspiration to so many people she should learn to smile a little bit! I get so distracted by her facial expressions that I don't always notice her amazing wardrobe and style!
Post a Comment