I love Etsy, too. It makes me feel good seeing all of these beautiful, handcrafted items for sale, and often at such great prices. I understand the necessity for big box stores and shop them myself (Target!), but I somehow feel encouraged by the very existence of so many great indie crafters.
And I'm with Stephanie: that red clutch (heck, all of the clutches that designer makes) is The Best.
I've been meaning to ask you whether you're still planning an October trip to Paris for your 40th?
2 comments:
I love your selections here, especially that cute red clutch. I get lost in Etsy sometimes just browsing.
I love Etsy, too. It makes me feel good seeing all of these beautiful, handcrafted items for sale, and often at such great prices. I understand the necessity for big box stores and shop them myself (Target!), but I somehow feel encouraged by the very existence of so many great indie crafters.
And I'm with Stephanie: that red clutch (heck, all of the clutches that designer makes) is The Best.
I've been meaning to ask you whether you're still planning an October trip to Paris for your 40th?
Post a Comment