Sorry I haven't been posting. Life is so busy, I have too much going on. Good news though, I am leaving in about three hours for Paris. I am so excited. I will catch up with all of your blogs when I return.
I think you said in an earlier post you would be in Paris on your birthday? I hope you had a wonderful French birthday! There truly can't be a better place in the world to celebrate your birthday. Look forward to hearing all about the wonderful chic French women you saw in Paris on your return!
Thanks for a brilliant effort in posting your article. One one can be more informative like this. Many things I can to know only after reading your wonderful article.
I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
12 comments:
Have a wonderful trip!
A wonderful and safe trip to you! Enjoy!
That is great! Have a wonderful time. I'm glad to hear that you are OK and have just been busy
Kristi
Have a great time!
Hope your having a fabulous time eating macaroons and drinking champagne. Let us know how it all goes. Come back soon so you can share! Miss you!
Just nominated you for an award.
ciao bella!
K
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Teri
I think you said in an earlier post you would be in Paris on your birthday? I hope you had a wonderful French birthday! There truly can't be a better place in the world to celebrate your birthday. Look forward to hearing all about the wonderful chic French women you saw in Paris on your return!
Just checking in. If you went to Paris and decided not to come back, I will be jealous, but happy for you! :)
Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making
vanity table and chair
Thanks for a brilliant effort in posting your article. One one can be more informative like this. Many things I can to know only after reading your wonderful article.
I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
Post a Comment